For Mr Terpenes, making an all-natural cleaning Product was the first logical step to ensure a healthy future while also reducing our impact on the environment. We realize it’s easy to stick with the same thing you have been doing for years, but all of Mr Terpenes Products are Plant derived and all Natural. Our mission is to help people improve their quality of life naturally. Tidy-Up also Inhibits Growth of E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph. Did you know that some cleaning products contain hidden toxic chemicals that don’t appear on labels but are linked to cancer, birth defects, fertility problems, asthma, and more?
MrTerpenes Cleaners contain Food Grade, All Natural, Non GMO, Leaping Bunny, Plant Derived Terpenes.Ergonomic Spray Bottle Included – The 100% BPA-free glass bottle that comes with your order is a joy to use. The glass, handle and spraying mechanisms are made in the United States and molded for maximum comfort. The adjustable nozzle gives you the versatility to produce a fine mist or a thick stream for any job.
What is your definition of “safe” when it comes to your health, your family, your pets, and the environment? And how do you know whether the company whose products you’re buying shares that definition? Avoiding Toxic Chemicals in Cleaning Products. Did you know that some cleaning products contain hidden toxic chemicals that don’t appear on labels but are linked to cancer, birth defects, fertility problems, asthma, and more?
Use it on counters, cabinets, tables, microwaves, refrigerators, walls, doors, shower tiles, kids’ toys, windows. Do not use it on leather or non hard surfaces.
1. Tidy-Up Bathrooms (sinks, toilets, tubs, Showers)
2. Tidy-Up Kitchens (stainless steel, countertops, refrigerator)
3. Tidy-Up Floors (Mix 3-4 oz with 2 gallons of warm or hot water)
Water, Citrus Blend including Lemon/Lime Terpenes derived cleaning agent, and natural emulsifier.
Our mission is to help people improve their quality of life by offering products and information on all natural cleaning. To ensure a healthy future while also reducing our impact on the environment.
1. DO NOT INGEST-IF SWALLOWED: Contact Physician immediately
2. AVOID EYE CONTACT-Flush with warm water, Seekmedical attention