Motivation is the driving force behind life-enhancing change.
What do motivational thoughts do? They help you take action
Hi, My Real Name iis Lawrence Williams, and people call me Mr. Terpenes, or MrTerpenes. We are really excited to share more than 5 years of research into terpenes with you. Terpenes are everywhere, yet most people never heard of them. Beer is made from terpenes, pine-sol is terpenes, essential oils are terpenes, perfumes are also made with terpenes. While Terpenes give plants their Aroma, they also protect the plants from insects. But what is important for humans is what Terpenes do for us when we use them a natural remedies. Inflamation, being the number one reason we take meds, Terpenes compliment any steps your taking to fight the symptoms of disease. But i love to talk to my customers and figure out the best way we can serve them. so this is a soft intro into Terpenes and what they do. But to really get the most out of our terpenes, contact us so we can guide you when ever you feel lost. Non of our Terpenes have THC/CBD , and are legal in every part of the world. Enjoy the all Natural way to stay healthy with terpenes.
MrTerpens is a Master Grower and (Cisco Certified En g), had developed Plant Nutrients, Consulted on grows accross the USA. But His love is Terpenes and Aroma Therapy. Get to know him and his wife Queen Terpene, Aimee Williams. They love their customers and want to be a part of your MrTerpenes Experience.
Most Popular Terpenes and Common Uses:
1. Limonene is a terpene found in in citrus fruits , juniper and peppermint, and has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-depressant effects. It is also suggested that this organic compound has anti-carcinogenic properties. Many believe Limonene can help promote weight loss, prevent and treat cancer, and treat bronchitis. It can also be used to make ointments and medicinal creams that penetrate the skin better.
2. Myrcene, another terpene, is found in menthol, lemon grass , and is widely used in the perfumery industry. It also has anti-microbial and anti-septic properties and acts as a natural anti-depressant, anti-carcinogen and anti-inflammatory agent. It’s a relaxing substance and in cannabis-derived products, it increases the cell membrane permeability, allowing for higher amounts of THC to travel to the brain cells. Myrcene is found in Mango’s as well, you should eat mangos for natural source of Myrcene.
3. Linalool is a terpene that has a floral scent with a hint of spice. It is believed that it has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to modulate motor movements. One study found that Linalool could be used to help treat liver cancer. Most people would use Linalool to relax and sleep, try MrTerpenes Bee Frenzy and calm the busy bee in you.
4. Alpha Bisabolol also has a floral scent and is found in chamomile. Research suggests that this terpene can be effective in healing wounds and fighting a number of inflammations.
5. Delta 3 Carene has an earthy and piney scent. Studies have found it to also be an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
6. Borneol has an earthy aroma and has the smell of camphor. It has been used as an analgesic, anti-insomnia, anti-septic, and bronchodilator.
7. Alpha-Pinene/Beta-Pinene is terpene found in pine trees and accounts for their scent. Some studies have shown that Pinene has anti-inflammatory properties.
8. Eucalyptol is an essential oil or terpene that is found in some species of the generic Eucalyptus oil, camphor laurel and bay leaves. Eucalyptol is an ingredient in many brands of mouthwash and cough suppressant.
9. Terpineol is found in cajuput oil, pine oil and petitgrain. Terpineol can refer to any combination of four monoterpene alcohol isomers (the most common of which is α-terpineol) occurring naturally in over 150 plants, including cannabis. Terpineol has a pleasant odor similar to lilac and is a common ingredient in perfumes, cosmetics, and flavors. Studies have suggested that terpineol has antioxidant, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
10. Caryophyllene is a terpene that is a constituent in many essential oils, especially clove oil. Some studies have shown caryophyllene to be beneficial in treating anxiety and depression. The Ghost Trainwreck Fusion is very popular among patients suffering from ADHD, anxiety, stress, migraines, headaches, PTSD, and chronic aches and pain.
11. Camphene has a pungent smell and is found in minor quantities of turpentine, cypress oil, camphor oil and citronella oil. Studies have shown Camphene to have anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties
What are Terpenes?
Terpenes are a large and diverse class of organic compounds, produced by a variety of plants and insects such as oranges, limes, mangos, termites, and butterflies.
WHAT YOU SMELL = HOW YOU’LL FEEL!
View Our Products!
We have more awesome freebies & products available.
Connect with Mr.Terpenes!